- At which hotels are dogs allowed?
Some of our accommodation has special rooms/apartments where dogs (up to 2) are welcome. You can bring your dog, depending on availability, to:
There is a surcharge for bringing your dog, with the exception of assistance dogs*. Important: to avoid disappointment, you should register your dog at the hotel/apartment in good time.
*Assistance dogs are allowed free of charge
- What time can I check in and out?
Your room is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Check-out on the day of departure no later than 10:30 a.m.
Are you staying in the suite of Hotel Zuiderduin? Then you have until 12.00 to check out.
- Where can I check in and out?
At Hotel Zuiderduin, you can check in and out 24/7.
Beach Hotel Golfzang:
At beach hotel Golfzang, you can check in and out 24/7.
Lido Apartments and Hotel de Boei:
You can check in at Hotel de Boei's reception if you are staying in one of the Lido flats. Hotel de Boei is located opposite Lido flats. The reception of Hotel de Boei is open until 19:00 on Fridays and Saturdays and until 18:00 on Sundays. On weekdays, reception is open daily until 17:00. Outside these opening hours, you can check in at Hotel Zuiderduin, located at Zeeweg 52 in Egmond aan Zee.
Flats De Egmonden:
During the high season, the reception of De Egmonden is open on Saturdays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. On all other days, you should check in at Hotel Zuiderduin, Zeeweg 52 in Egmond aan Zee.
You can check in at the reception of Hotel Zuiderduin, Zeeweg 52 in Egmond aan Zee. For check-out, we also ask you to go to Hotel Zuiderduin.
Hotel de Boei:
On Mondays and Fridays you can check in at Hotel De Boei until 19.00 and on other days you can check in at Hotel de Boei until 17.00. After 17.00, you can only check in at the reception of Hotel Zuiderduin, Zeeweg 52 in Egmond aan Zee.
Hotel de Vassy:
The reception of Hotel de Vassy is open daily from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm. Outside these opening hours, you can check in at Strandhotel Golfzang, Boulevard Noord 8 in Egmond aan Zee.
You can check in at the reception of Hotel Zuiderduin, Zeeweg 52 in Egmond aan Zee. We also ask you to go to Hotel Zuiderduin for check-out.
Hotel Mare Liberum:
Check-in is possible from 07:00 to 17:00 at the Hotel Mare Liberum reception. Outside these times, you should check in at Hotel Zuiderduin, Zeeweg 52 in Egmond aan Zee.
- How can I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation at Hotel in Egmond online or by telephone. It is also possible to make reservations at the reception desk of our hotels. The reservation is subject to availability.
Making an online reservation at Hotel in Egmond is easy:
- Select the desired offer, hotel room or apartement. Click on 'Prices and availability' or 'Reserve this room'.
- Select the desired arrival & departure date, number of rooms and number of persons. Click on 'Check availability'.
- Click on the 'Select' button for the desired room.
- Add any extras to the reservation and click 'next' to enter your details.
- Fill in your name and address or log in with your account. Click on 'I want to check my booking'.
- Check the reservation, choose your payment method* and click 'I want to pay'.
Once you have completed all the steps, you will receive a booking confirmation at the e-mail address you provided.
* Have you opted for an online payment method? Select your bank and follow the instructions to complete the payment.
* Have you chosen 'Pay on arrival'? Then we ask you to pay the total amount at check-in.
Booking by telephone
Do you have questions about your reservation or would you prefer to book by phone? We are happy to help you, please contact our reservations department on +31 (0)72 750 2000.
- Are online reservations and payments safe?
It is safe to make your online reservation via the Hotel in Egmond website. Data is transferred encrypted over a secure connection. You can see this by the closed lock in the address bar.
We treat your data very carefully and comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
View our Privacy Statement here
- How can I reserve a baby cot?
Would you like to reserve a cot (€7.50 per night)? Then contact our reservations department on +31 (0)72 750 2000 or fill in the contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Is breakfast included?
Breakfast is included when staying in a hotel room at our hotels.
- Hotel Zuiderduin: between 7.30 and 10.30 a.m.
- Strandhotel Golfzang: between 07.00 and 10.30 a.m.
- Hotel de Boei: between 08.00 and 10.30 a.m.
- Hotel de Vassy: between 8.30 and 10.30 a.m.
- Hotel Mare Liberum: between 8.30 and 10.30 a.m.
- Hotel Neptunus: between 8.30 and 10.30 a.m.
- Can I park free of charge?
Paid parking applies in Egmond aan Zee:
- 1 March to 1 November, from 10 am to 7 pm.
- 1 November to 1 March, on Saturdays and Sundays from 10. a.m. to 7 p.m. Free parking applies on all other days.
View maps with parking zones here.
- Guests of Hotel Zuiderduin can use our parking deck or the parking garage free of charge. This is subject to availability. Important: by order of the fire brigade, it is not allowed to park electric cars in our garage. You can park your electric car on our parking deck.
- Lido Appartementen has its own car park. We offer 1 parking space per apartment.
- Guests of Strandhotel Golfzang can park in the parking garage of Golfzang based on availability, for € 14.00 per night. Exception is the parking of electric cars: by order of the fire brigade, it is not allowed to park electric cars in our garage. You can park your electric car outside the hotel grounds by means of a digital parking permit, available at the hotel reception; this costs € 7.00 per night.
- Appartementen de Egmonden has a parking garage. Guests of de Egmonden can park here free of charge subject to availability. Important: by order of the fire brigade, it is not allowed to park electric cars in the garage of de Egmonden. You can park your electric car on the parking deck of the Egmonden.
- Guests of Hotel de Boei, Hotel de Vassy, Hotel Mare Liberum and Natuurlijk Appartementen can park outside the hotel grounds by means of a digital parking permit through the hotel reception, this costs €7.00 per night.